18 Mart 2019 Pazartesi

Podcasting

Today i created my own podcast on the request of my teacher. We had three options to create podcast,i chose to produce an idea to make the world a better place and to comment about it. Well,indicating the idea was really difficult but once i indicated my idea the rest became easy. Actually,i enjoyed when i listened myself speaking English. This is the best part of podcasting i think. In the future,when i become an EL teacher i will want my students to create podcasts because it really feels good to hear yourself speaking the language you study hard to learn. Besides podcasting improves student's pronounciation.
My podcast is about bad sides of technology. Actually my blog is about the good effect of technology on the education. So it may seem a bit inconsistent but i think there are bad sides of technology as there are good sides of it. So this is the reason why i selected this subject. As i mentioned on the podcast,we should overcome the bad sides of the technology and we should use it in a good way.


You can listen my podcast by clicking here

1 yorum: