14 Mayıs 2019 Salı

Digital Storytelling

Hello again everyone! This week's topic was digital storytelling. Our teacher wanted us to create a digital story and narrate it by ourselves. Normally the project is pair work but because i couldn't find any pair,i made it individually. Our teacher gave us options for this project and i chose to create a fictional story.
About digital storytelling,preparation of the story is a very hard process i have to say. But i should admit that i had great fun preparing my story yet i had difficulties sometimes because i did it on my own. Our teacher did not advise us any video editor program,she wanted us to find by ourselves. I used a mobile application named 'filmigo'. Preparation of a digital story needs creativity and critical thinking skills and develops them at the end of the project. Collaboration and communication skills are also developed via this project. So digital story telling works for all 21st skills. As for me,in the future i will definitely give this kind of digital story tasks to my students.
I attached my digital story link below.You can also listen my story my clicking here. Have a nice day!
 https://youtu.be/P-bmI4EkVwM

*By the way,there is a word that i couldn't pronounce well in the story. It is 'furiously'

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder