22 Mayıs 2019 Çarşamba

İnfographic About Web 2.0 Tools


Hello again everyone! This week’s another topic is creating an infographic about Web 2.0 tools. You will see my infographic below. But now,I want to talk about Web 2.0. “Web tools can be used to enhance teaching and collaboration among teachers and students as well as increase professional collaboration between educators.” This a citation from this article. Well, we used lots of Web 2.0 tools throughout the term. So I want to categorize them.
E-book tools: Cube Creator,  Wattpad,  Issuu,  Tikatok,  Ourboox,  Zooburst,  Calameo, My Storymaker,  Book Creator,  My Storybook, Flipsnack, Storybird
Online Exam ve Quiz Tools: Quızlet,  Easytestmaker,  What2learn,  Kubbu,  Quıbblo,  Quızrevolutıon,  Quiz Slides,  Kahoot,  Examtime,  Online Quiz Creator,  Edpuzzle, , FlipQuiz, , Exam Reader, Polldaddy, Mentimeter, Flubaroo, Plickers, Quizizz
Virtual Wall and Board Tools:, Popplet, Befunky, Tagul, Spiderscribe, Realtimeboard, Edistorm, Wridea, Bubbl.Us, Wordıtout, Mind42, Gliffy, Dipity, Padlet, Scribblar, Linoit, Wordle, Glogster, Tagcrowd
Foreign Language Tools: Earnings Training,  Fsı Languages Courses,  Happynumbers,  Voscreen,  Memrise Duolingo, Flocabulary,  Wideo.Co, Skype Translator
Video and Music Tools: Sparkol,  Roxio Photoshow,  Edjing,  Video Clip And Rotate,  Video Kolajlayıcı, Dublajj,  Meograph,  Fantashow,  Kizao,  Vcasmo,  Tube Chop,  Animoto

I gave categories for Web 2.0 tools.Now I want to talk about the advantages.These tools give students and teachers very good opportunities of learning. I made bold the ones I meet thanks to Material class.They are now very important tools ,but when I becaome a teacher I think these tools will replace with the better ones because you know the technology keeps developing. I wish you all happy day.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder