25 Mayıs 2019 Cumartesi

Final Post

Hello and for the last time welcome to my blog! We have come to end of the term,this is my final post. ln this post I will talk about what the Instructional Technologies and Material course have taught me and after a whole term what I have experienced about the effective use of technology in language classes.
Our teacher at the beginning of the term wanted us to write a paragraph about teaching with teachnology. Firstly I want to reflect back on to teaching with technology post. In that post,I hope you will remember, I put an emphasis on the usage of technology as a teaching tool not as a teacher itself. Approaching to end of the term,I still think the same but now my thoughts are much stronger compared to those times.Because throughout the term we used lots of technological tools while completing the tasks given by our teacher. Sometimes I had difficulties completing those tasks but after completing those tasks I gained lots of experiences. Of course all the tasks were important for us to complete but I, personaly liked some of them more. Those tasks are padlet Project,Digital story telling and wikiing. In the Padlet Project we worked together with my friends and we prepared a very good online bulletin board about global warming.As for Digital Story telling I wrote a story and prepared a video with my narration of the story,normally it was a pair task but because I couldn’t find a pair I made it all by myself. The last one wikiing was rating and introducing of a book by creating a wiki entry. I liked that task because I freely commented on my favourite book.As a prospective language  teacher,I will do my best to integrate technology in my classes in the very future as we learned on this course.
About Instructional Technologies and Material course,I have seen lots of educational technological tools thanks to this course and I can say the course improved me very much. I want to thank very much to our teacher Dr.Kurt for every thing and I wish you all happy day.

thank you gif ile ilgili görsel sonucu

1 yorum: