21 Mayıs 2019 Salı

RSS Feedreader


Hi,there! At the beginning of this term,our teacher wanted us the setup a RSS feedreader and follow ELT blogs. So this week's topic is RSS feedreader. I added RSS feedreader extension on my internet browser (google chrome) a few months ago. RSS feedreader enables us to follow you favourite blogs easely without visiting all the blogs one by one. So it is very practical to use. You can see screenshot of my RSS feedreader below  Among the blogs I follow,I liked most Lesson Design Digger and FilmEnglish blogs. Because they both have interesting lesson activities. But I can say that FilmEnglish is my best one.The blog is created by  Kieran Donaghy. I liked this blog because it integrates a video to the lesson and all the lesson is shaped around the video. When I looked at the videos,I saw that the videos have meanings and the lesson plans are coherent with the videos.
I recommend you all to use RSS Feedreader,Have a nice day!
You can visit FilmEnglish blog from here



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder